Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Poonam Pandey Sexy and Hot Breasts, Exposed on Twitter

1
Poonam Pandey has put her pictures on her twitter profile with some comments. I am putting her pictures and twitter comments in order of pictures.
  1. Is it ok to shave your legs with lotion? I'm too lazy to get up and go in the bathroom again.
  2. I use to be good at swimming. Ranked #1. So good that I was the fastest out of 300 million swimmers.
  3.  I love being your one desire - now make it real.
  4.   I bet no one in India has Such Curvey Body... i bet on that Prove me Wrong ;p 
  5. the only way to keep my boobs this big is to stay the size I am ahahaha  
  6. i feel like there's something that i eat that makes my boobs grow overnight. they'll be sore before i go to bed.
  7. I bought a bra earlier that was a size bigger because they failed to have my size (bra-ists) and it fits, my boobs.
  8. I must be the only girl alive my age who is happy with the size of my boobs.
  9. if my boobs get too big I'm getting a breast reduction lol they the perfect size now.
  10. I like my body. I like the curves i have.
  11. “Good Evening my love.” should be done up close and personal.
  12. Now Temme howz this one ... xoxxxx  
  13. It's not the size of your memory, but what you do with it that matters! :D
  14. Thanx for Lovingggg me so muchhhhhhh xoxxx
  15. this one is for u all... Thanx for Loving me so Muchhhhhhhhhh muwaaaah xoxxx
  16. Luv u all... let me hear more from u
  17. Luv u al xoxxx muwaaaaaah.
2
3


4
5

6
7

8

9
10

11

12

13

14

15

16
17

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...