Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jessica Alba is happier than she has ecer been

Jessica Alba has revealed that she’s happier than she’s ever been since giving birth to second daughter Haven in August. 

The 30-year-old stunning actress insists that the reason she looks so good is because she’s very content with her life. “I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my entire life and I think that definitely comes through,” a website quoted her as saying. The star has already regained her figure and credits that to not going crazy with food while she was expecting her second child. 


“With my second pregnancy, I didn’t gain as much weight, so I made healthier choices. 

“So, it was a little bit easier to get back,” she said. 

While she loves being a mother, Jessica says she has no desire to have a third child at the moment as she’s too busy with her new website, Honest.com, which offers nontoxic, eco-friendly, affordable products for babies. “Well, Honest.com is actually my third baby. I wanted to make beautiful eco products that are delivered right to your door,” she was quoted as telling a Hollywood website. ANI 


Text Source: Times of India

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...