Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have a crush on Kareena says Imran Khan


A blushing Imran admits he’s liked Bebo ever since he saw ‘Refugee’ 

Kareena and Imran in a still from ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu’

Unlike his contemporaries, Imran Khan doesn’t have the image of a skirt-chaser. But even he has some well-guarded secrets of his ‘boyhood’ days. This young actor has made quite a mark in the rom-com space, with “I Hate Luv Storys” (2010) and “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan” (2011) hitting the bullseye at the box office. He’s now getting ready for yet another one, co-produced by Dharma Production and UTV Motion Pictures. 

“Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu”, prescribed by the makers as the perfect ‘date film’, will have Imran romancing Kareena Kapoor for the first time. It has been directed by debutant Shakun Batra, who is very close to Imran and who actually indulged him by casting him opposite the girl of his dreams. 


    Imran, who turns a shade of red even if you mention Kareena casually,
says, “Kareena is the most beautiful actress I’ve worked with. And I’ve worked with some real beauties.’’ 


    Long before he even dreamt of being an actor, Imran had a huge crush on Bebo. He explains, “I found her beautiful right from her first film – “Refugee”. I couldn’t articulate my feelings then, but perhaps I nursed a silent crush. When we started working together, we got along really well. We had a rollicking time. I observed her closely while we were working and even took her pictures without her knowing. She looked so beautiful and ethereal sometimes that clicking her was a natural response.” The “EMAET” promos are already a hit with youngsters, and so are its songs – the title track and “Aunty Ji”. 


    As Imran tell us, “With Bebo by my side, everything is working out just fine.’’ “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu” releases on February 10, 2012. 

 Source: Times of India

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...