Thursday, September 8, 2011

Poonam Pandey to strip again on Twitter

She tweeted: "The world will see that I lived up to my inspiration. Now, I am sure my team will beat England. Our time has come... the Pics r in Series every Match they win in England will release More... but for now its a Inspirational one for them."


"GM!! The world will see that I lived up to my inspiration. now, I am sure my team will beat England. Our time has come (sic)", she added.

And this isn't the last we hear from the attention-seeking lass, apparently the devoted cricket fan is going to spin similar 'Motivational surprises' in future for the Indian team.The Kingfisher Calendar girl became hot topic when she promised to go nude if India won the 2011 World Cup, she backed out later though.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...