Thursday, November 18, 2010

Will The Hrithik-Ash Magic Work Again?

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is paired opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's upcoming film GUZAARISH, feels that he shares a perfect equation with the actress.


"Our equation has been perfect. We both share the same amount of passion for films and our approach to our work is similar. We are selfless and enjoy teamwork. I remember the first shot I gave with 

Aishwarya 10 years ago for an ad, and till this time we have been able to sustain our equation," Hrithik, while promoting the film at a cinema in south Delhi's Saket area.

"There were times when I used to show Aishwarya the shots I had given. Many times it happened that she used to walk out without giving any reaction and I used say to myself, 'I have to do the shot again'," said Hrithik, who was spiritedly promoting the film despite being down with fever. 

"That level of communication and honesty comes only when you are friends and there are no ego hassles," he added. 

Hrithik was also full of praise for Bhansali, with whom he has worked for the first time.
 

"While working with Bhansali, the kind of creative freedom I have enjoyed as an actor, I have never enjoyed in my life. He just let me fly. 

There were times when we used to come on sets and I used to have some thoughts in mind to add to the scene. But we used to communicate at such a level that we never sat and discussed it together," Hrithik said.

"It used to automatically come out in the shot. And this is possible only when there is a lot of faith on both sides," he added.
 

Hrithik and Aishwarya have previously been paired together in DHOOM 2 and JODHA AKBAR. Both the films worked very well at the Box-Office and their chemistry sizzled.

Will the Hrithik-Ash magic work again? Or will Hrithik (KITES) and Bhansali (SAAWARIYA) bite the dust one more time? 

Find out when GUZAARISH hits the screens this Friday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...